Effective date: January 1, 2020
This Privacy Notice for California Residents supplements the information contained in Personal Space Privacy Notice and applies solely to individuals who reside in the State of California (“consumers” or “you”).
Personal information we collect
We collect various types of information, including information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with or could reasonably be linked with a consumer (“personal information”). In particular, during the last 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: personal identifiers (e.g., name, email, etc.) and professional information (e.g., title).
Beginning January 1, 2020, under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), consumers have the right to request the following information from us:
- The categories of personal information we collect about you.
- The categories of sources from which your personal information is collected.
- The business purpose for collecting your personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
If you elect to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, we will not deny you goods or services, provide a different price or rate for our goods or services, or provide a different level of service to you because you exercised these rights.
We do not sell consumers’ personal information.
If you wish to exercise your rights under the CCPA, please do not hesitate to contact Personal Space at:
Phone: +1 720 605 3505