Accessibility Statement for Personal Space MB
Personal Space MB, LLC is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Personal Space MB, LLC takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Personal Space MB:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our marketing, design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Personal Space MB is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Personal Space MB. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Personal Space MB:
- Phone: +1 720 605 3505, 24/7
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- on social media; Twitter: @personalspacemb
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Personal Space MB is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- We recognize that our users may have various Internet Browsers and Operating Systems. We like our visitors to have the best possible experience on the web when using our Support Site. However, we do recognize that it is impossible to develop applications that work identically, efficiently and effectively on all web browsers.The Personal Space MB website supports MicrosoftÂ® Internet Explorer 10+ Mozilla Firefox 29+ Chrome 34+ any other modern web browser compatible with HTML5 and CSS3 January 12, 2016: Microsoft has ended support for Internet Explorer browsers older than IE 11.For Mobile Devices and Tablets: This site supports browsing from a Mobile or Tablet device. Content is sized and displayed based on the screen resolution and other display attributes of your device. Content is served formatted specifically for these devices . Supported Browsers forDesktop:Microsoft Edge Browser,Firefox , Apple Safari,Google Chrome, Mobile, and tablet native browsers:Android Chrome, Safari
Accessibility of Personal Space MB relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Personal Space MB, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Personal Space MB:
: Comments from users and Uploaded images may not have text alternatives because We cannot ensure the quality of contributions. We monitor user comments and typically repair issues within 10 business days. Please use the 'report issue' button if you encounter an issue.
Personal Space MB, LLC assessed the accessibility of Personal Space MB by the following approaches:
- Browser updates are available free of charge from the different browser providers (Microsoft, Firefox, Apple and Google). We recommend that users of our website upgrade their browser versions whenever possible, as new versions are faster, have the latest security features and provide an improved browsing experience.To ensure that our website continues to offer a high level of accessibility, we perform periodic accessibility audits using a range of testing tools to flag and address errors. While Personal Space MB, LLC strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, rapid changes in technology mean is it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are, however, continually seeking solutions to address accessibility issues.
An evaluation statement for Personal Space MB is available at: https://www.personalspacemb.com/pages/accessibility-evaluation-statement.
We aim to respond to accessibility feedback within 2 business days, and to propose a solution within 10 business days. You are entitled to escalate a complaint to email@example.com should you be dissatisfied with our response to you.Alternatively, you may call us 24/7 at +1 720 605 3505
This statement was created on May 1, 2019 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.